Terms and Conditions
IT Hardware Online will always comply with Australian Consumer Law and no part of our conditions below is intended to subvert or contradict any such laws.
For certain Credit Card orders, we may undertake additional steps (as determined by our fraud prevention policies) to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent. These steps may include, but are not limited to:
- Asking you to email from a business or Internet Service Provider account (non-free email accounts).
- Changing the delivery address to a business we can look up online/White Pages etc. and contact via phone.
- Calling the purchaser and/or the owner of the credit card on a landline number
- Verifying the landline number as belonging to the delivery or billing address
- Validating the billing address specified on our website as matching the billing address provided to the credit card issuer
- Requesting the courier to verify and record the identity of the recipient on delivery
All prices displayed on our website include GST where indicated.
Error and Omissions Pricing
We work hard to offer you the best prices and most accurate product information. Because of the dynamic nature of this industry (e.g. vendor price changes and other variables beyond our control such as a volatile Australian Dollar), prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised are subject to change without prior notice. Please be assured of our every effort to ensure accuracy, however the documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed on our website and refund in a reasonable time.
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders placed with us are subject to us receiving and also accepting your order. We reserve the right to decide to reject any order up to the point of the point of delivery of the order to you and a tax invoiced being issued to you. We will not process and dispatch an order until we have received payment in full for the Order. Automatic confirmation of successful order placement, us receiving an order or us processing a payment for an order does not automatically mean we have accepted your order. If we decide not to accept your order after a payment for the order has been received/processed we will contact you with the details and refund the payment in full as soon as possible or offer an alternative solution for your needs.
Product stock levels are updated daily and generally very accurate. We will not liable for any losses or delays incurred to you or a third party in relation to delays in shipping or in the unlikely event of incorrect product availability. We will do our best to resolve any issues or refund the order if this is not possible.
For Some items not in stock, once ordered they may not be canceled. This is due to being specially ordered in specifically for you and us being unable to return them to a supplier. We will generally notify you if any such products are ordered, where possible. If the delay on an item is unreasonable, 4-6 weeks+ we will happily refund and cancel any such orders, unless agreed upon by yourself to wait the expected backorder period. 4-6 weeks is an extreme example of a backorder, many back orders are significantly less than this (less than a week).
We will not process and dispatch an order until we have received payment in full. Payments may be made through direct deposit, direct internet transfer or credit card.
Credit Card Charges
All credit card Payments will incur a surcharge.
Payment via Comm Web
1.5% for Visa and Mastercard.
1.5% for American Express.
Payment via eWay
2.6% for Visa, Mastercard and Bankcard.
2.6% for American Express and Diners Cards.
2.6% for PayPal Payments.
If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason, your full credit card payment will be refunded.
- Electronic Bank Transfer (1 day clearance, depending on your bank)
- Direct Bank Deposit into our account - Over the Counter (Immediate clearance)
All products Sold are covered by statutory Australian warranty, which is generally 12 months. Some products will specify a longer period such as business desktops, notebooks, LCD monitors and more. Many Manufacturers have fast efficient warranty services in Australia that may be more expedient to use before contacting us.
Data Loss and Indemnity Clause
We do not accept any responsibility for any data losses or anything other unforeseen damages, costs or losses from customers sourcing goods from us. Any undertakings between our customers and any other party are none of our business and we accept no liability for any losses, damages, contracts, delays or anything that is not directly covered under ACL or other appropriate legislation. If a project has a tight deadline for you, we suggest working closely with to try and fulfill it within your desired timeframe, but we are not liable for any 3rd party obligations contracts or requirements you have with any other party.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the IT Hardware Online site to external entities are not covered by this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of ithwonline.com.au.
Some Key Points
- Please check with us for any out of stock products and we will give you an ETA.
- Prices and availability on our website, are updated on a daily basis, we do our best to maintain our complex systems and our large cateagrey of 200,000 - 300,000 products. We appreciate any feedback regarding the accuracy of listings if found to be incorrect.
- The price and availability information displayed on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time the information is received and updated. Stock can move quickly in our industry so it never hurts to ask us before a purchase.
- "Australia Wide" does not apply to 100% of items, it also only includes mainland Australia and Tasmania.
- All products are generally shipped from the closest possible warehouse to you, to try to minimise waiting times.
- Deliveries to Perth and WA/NT/North Queensland may take longer than the east coast for some items, but we will ship from Perth to Perth or the closest Warehouse possible. 3rd Party delays by couriers and other agents are outside our control and we offer no guarantee on delivery times.
- Confirmed DOA returns will be covered for return postage as per your ACL rights to ensure you are not out of pocket.
- Price Matches* - we will price match down to our cost of sale to you, we will also consider shipping charges and other fees associated with any competitor.